Monday, August 20, 2007

Bacteria Review Guide and SRQ answers

Bacteria Review Guide Answers

TC SRQ answers

CP SRQ answers

Today in 301 you were to write one paragraph about how bacteria are harmful while in 305 yo were to write a paragraph about three ways that bacteria are helpful. All classes finished the PowerPoint and received their review guides. The agenda for the week was also given out, check the link below.
AGENDA week 3

IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!!!!
If you want to re-take a test you MUST stay for a tutoring session over the test you want to re-take. In order to sign up for a tutoring session you must sign up with Ms. Leslie Smith one of three ways. You may request a session here by commenting with your name, topic, and date or you may e-mail me you name, topic, and date via School Loop, or you may sign up in person by giving me your name, topic and date. I will place all requests on a spreadsheet that will be available from a link here. Remember a few key points: I will tutor on the last three topics only (so currently I am tutoring on Lab Safety, Taxonomy, and Viruses, after Thursday I will be tutoring on Taxonomy, Viruses, and Bacteria). If you miss the time period for tutoring you may not re-test. Also if you break a tutoring appointment without prior permission you will not be allowed to re-take that test.
I will be happy to clarify any of these rules if need be. And if they need to be changed I will notify everyone in class and here.

Remember- Tutoring takes place on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and you do not have to have failed a test to come to tutoring. If you need help on projects or otherwise you are welcome to come, but an appointment is requested.
Re-testing takes place on Mondays when there are no faculty or department meetings and on all Wednesdays.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY MRS.SMITH!!THIS IS FELICITY WILLIAMS!!I LOVE YOUR CLASS!!ITS GREAT ANDD FUN!!THATS WHY IM WILLING TO LEARN IN HERE!!

Anonymous said...

HEY MRS.SMITH THIS FELICITY WILLIAMS,AGAIN!!I LOVE YOUR CLASS!!!

Anonymous said...

THIS IS JANTERIAL WILLIAMS!!I LOVE YOUR CLASS!!

Anonymous said...

THIS JANTERIAL AGAIN!!I LOVE YOUR CLASS!!!

Anonymous said...

Stu Dent tutoring on 8/23/07 for Viruses